"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Friday, August 8, 2014

Holla For the Dolla! (Dollar Store Haul)

It's amazing how much you can buy with just a few dollars. It's even more amazing to know that you can find the same brand name beauty products found at your local grocer and drug stores at, believe it or not, the dollar store!

My local Dollar Tree was on point the last time I visited! I picked up a wide variety of nail and beauty products for just a dollar each item! The majority of the items I picked up were Maybelline New York beauty and nail products and a few Sally Hansen and Wet n' Wild nail products.


From Left to Right:
Maybelline New York's "Color Show Nail Falsies"-Emerald Ombré
Maybelline New York's "Color Show Nail Falsies"- The Silver Lining
Maybelline New York's "Color Show Nail Falsies"- Foil Fusion


From Left to Right:
Maybelline New York's "Color Show Fashion Prints Nail Stickers"- Divine Crocodile
Maybelline New York's "Color Show Fashion Prints Nail Stickers"- #60 Sapphire Jewels
Maybelline New York's "Color Show Fashion Prints Nail Stickers"- #80 Resort Couture 



Lipstick Tubes From Left to Right:
Maybelline New York's "Forever Metallics"- Rose Bloom
Maybelline New York's "Forever Metallics"- Silver Lavender


From Left to Right:
Wet n Wild's "Wild Shine Nail Color"- C446C Caribbean Frost
Wet n Wild's "Wild Shine Nail Color"- C402 Tickled Pink


From Left to Right:
Sally Hansen's "Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips"- 235 Check Please
Sally Hansen's "Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips"- 460 Queen of the Jungle


I hope you all enhoyed seeing the goodies I picked up at my local dollar store! It's amazing what you can find in value stores! Go take a stroll through your local value/dollar store and see what you can find and tell me about it! If you have any items that you love and have found at a value store, tell me about them below! I might just have to go and try them out :)

Until next time! x
-The Sophisticated Shopper

2 comments:

  1. Waauw I'm loving all your nail products! I love having fun nails! :)
    Just a little tip for your blog font, it's a little difficult to read (to me). So I would suggest a different font, or this one but a little bit bigger if you really like it, just a tip ;)


    ♥ http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love all of these products too! I can't wait to try them all out :)

      Thank you for the suggestion! I found it somewhat hard to read myself, but I never got around to changing the font haha Hopefully this new font is better? Thanks again for the input and thanks for reading! x

      Delete