"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Keeping Busy

Hello my fellow Sophisticates! I know, I know....I use this excuse far too much but, school just keeps tearing me away from all of you lovely people, my blog, my vlog, and my social life and quite frankly I'm sick of it. So I've decided to put aside more time for me to write more blog posts and making more YouTube videos. You hear that school? I'm not letting you mess with me again! Unfortunately, I will probably have to go back on my decision when testing is happening at school....

Anyways, here is what I have been up to! I have been busy making videos in-between homework and work and posting them to my YouTube channel. Soooo, if you don't follow my YouTube channel, my most recent videos will be the next three posts for you to check out!

Hope y'all enjoy!
-The Sophisticated Shopper xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment