"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Tuesday, May 12, 2015

"This or That?"-Liquid Eyeliner Pens

Hello my fellow Sophisticates! I am back with yet ANOTHER video for the second time this week, which I might say, is quite a record for me lately. This new video is of my "This or That?" series that compares two similar products, one usually being a high-end product and the other being a drug store product. In this video, two liquid eyeliner pens battle it out for the title of the best (that I know of) liquid eyeliner! Enjoy the video! And feel free to comment down below and tell me who you thought won! xx



Until next time!
-The Sophisticated Shopper xx

No comments:

Post a Comment