"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Sunday, September 22, 2013

Jewelry Haul!

Hello my lovelies! I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blog. I've been super duper busy with homework, exams, work, and school in general. But, I can somehow always find ways to shop throughout the week. After all, my school is only 10 minutes away from the mall.

So as most of you know, I have a major addiction to jewelry and accessories in general. So when I came across a new store called Glitter, I couldn't resist. Especially after I found out all of their makeup, hair accessories, and jewelry were $1 each! Yes, only $1!!! So in a nutshell, I went crazy at that store. I also couldn't resist visiting another favorite jewelry and accessories store, Tinkerbell.

In my entire shopping spree I purchased 9 pairs of earrings, 4 rings, and 1 bracelet. In the picture below, it will show you all where each item was purchased and how much it cost.

Take a peek at the adorable jewelry I scored and let me know which piece is your favorite :)



I hope you enjoyed checking out my new additions to my jewelry collection. Until next time! 
-FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment