"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Sunday, September 15, 2013

New e.o.s. Flavors!

Hey y'all! It feels like I haven't posted in eons! I've been super busy with school, work, and life. So today I went to the store and purchased a much of makeup and beauty products and I figured it would be the perfect thing to blog about!

So, these e.o.s. flavors may not be brand new to you all, but today I went to my local Target and found these three amazing e.o.s. flavors! I have looked everywhere for new flavors and just my luck that I find these yummy e.o.s. balms.



The Strawberry Sorbet e.o.s. balm was my first e.o.s. balm ever, and I loved it! After having it for a little over 1 month, I have noticed that the balm's flavor and scent has changed and weakened. I figured, why not try a few more flavors. So today I purchased Honeysuckle Honeydew, Sweet Mint, and Blueberry Açai at $2.99 a piece. My favorite out of the three is Honeysuckle Honeydew because it smells AND tastes like honeydew melon! It's a super sweet lip balm, I would definitely recommend it and all of the others.

Go out and try an e.o.s. for yourself! There are many other flavors to choose from :) Until next time!
-FashionistaForever<3


No comments:

Post a Comment