"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Belated Birthday Post!

So it has been almost 3 weeks since my birthday and I have still not posted about any of my amazing gifts! This birthday was a definite milestone birthday. And being my 18th birthday, I was spoiled rotten! Here is a sneaky peek of everything I got! 


I was so lucky to have been able to celebrate my birthday for 2 whole days! On the first day, I went shopping with my best friend (on the right of the picture below) and to dinner and the second day (my birthday) I spent shopping with my mom and I later went to dinner at Dave and Busters with my family.


It was an absolutely amazing birthday and I would not have traded it for anything else in the world! Until next post! Tootles!
-FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment