"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy (Belated) New Year!

I'm so sorry that I have not been blogging as much as I had hoped to! My holiday was extremely crazy and I was not able to finish any of my intended blogging of my "10 Days of Christmas" segments. Alas, this is a new year, and I have made it one of my many new year's resolutions to blog more and to create a new image for my blog. So without further adue, ta da! As promised I have changed the layout and design of my blog. A new year deserves a new look! :) In order to keep my resolution, I will be putting up a few blog posts today and tomorrow (seeing as I have a load of free time right now) so keep an eye out for what is to come!

Toodles!
 -FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment