"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Wednesday, September 24, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award Nomination 2014!

Thank you so much to Nati at Artdicted for the nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award! I greatly appreciate your support!



The rules of the One Lovely Blog Award are as follows...

1. Thank the lovely person that nominated you and link back to them in your post. 
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate bloggers you admire <3 
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know that you have nominated them.

Here are my "Seven Facts About Me!" 
  1. I have an obsession with France and French decor (if you watch my YouTube videos, you would know this by looking around the background :) )
  2. I have only one best friend that I have known for a little over 15 years. Unfortunately, she recently moved to L.A., so I miss her dearly! One fun fact about my best buddy is that she is an aspiring makeup artist! (Cool, eh?)
  3. I have OCD when it comes to cleaning and organizing my closet, makeup, jewelry, and accessories, but when it comes to cleaning up my room, dusting, and vacuuming, I'm super lazy and I don't like to do it.
  4. I collect jewelry, sunglasses, and iPhone cases. 
  5. Most of my clothes are black or dark colored.
  6. I absolutely hate the combination of vans and boot-cut jeans (I have to wear this outfit combo to chemistry lab once a week :( )
  7. I have never been in love </3
Now that I've told you all my seven facts, I nominate....

 Laura at Tease Flutter Pout
Jordan at Keep Dreaming

Congrats on the nomination, girls! I look forward to reading your posts! <3  Thank you again to Nati for this nomination!

Until next time! x
-The Sophisticated Shopper

2 comments:

  1. I have about 35 phone cases. I have a few lying around the house and my car, so I constantly loose track lol Thanks for reading! x

    ReplyDelete