"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Back to Stay!

Hello my lovelies! I can not believe that it has been nearly 3 months since my last post! A lot has happened since April. I have officially completed my first year of college, yayyyy! And I have spent the first month and a half of summer break experiencing things I have never done and living life to the fullest. I have decided to come up with two bucket lists, one consisting of things that I can do and see while staying in state and in my budget, and the other list consisting of things that I would like to do and places that I would like to see that is not in my budget at the moment. So far I have been able to cross a few silly things off my "Poor Girl's bucket-list," but I will fill you in with those later. Of course, summer break is not complete without a little shopping! So far I have gone CRAZY with shopping the semi-annual and summer sales. While I was shopping and looking over the great things I have collected over the past month, I had a crazy idea...to start up a YouTube channel for my blog, or soon to be vlog! I figured it might be something fun for me to do this summer, especially since I have so much time on my hands until school starts again in the fall. If any of you, my lovely readers, are interested in me doing so, please comment below this blog post with any ideas for my first vlog post! I'm looking forward to see what you all have in mind!

Ta-ta for now!
-TheSophisticatedShopper<3

No comments:

Post a Comment