"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Monday, July 22, 2013

Crazy Closets is back!

Hello lovelies! I have a surprise for you all! My Crazy Closets segment is back and for a limited time only! I know how cheesy that sounds, almost infomercial like, but it is true! I told you all at the start of this blog that I would show you different sized closets and then my own. I showed you three different sizes of closets I believe, but I did not do a post about MY closet :)

 I recently decided to reorganize my closet and I figured that I should do a before and after post to show you all, my lovely readers, just how easy it is to get organized.

So, without further adieu, here is my closet! Well the first two racks of it anyway...I haven't completely finished organizing my closet. I will make another post once everything is organized :)

BEFORE (LEFT SIDE OF CLOSET)




AFTER (LEFT SIDE OF CLOSET)



BEFORE (RIGHT SIDE OF CLOSET)



AFTER (LEFT SIDE OF CLOSET)




No comments:

Post a Comment