"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Sunday, July 7, 2013

I've Been Thinking...

Dangerous, I know, but I have been thinking about ways to become more involved in the world of fashion and such. I am thinking of making a YouTube channel for this blog where I can do makeup tutorials, clothing hauls, and show you all my favorite clothing and accessory collections. I would post the videos or the links to my blog segments so that you all could be up to date with everything without having to write every single little detail of my segments on here. Instead I could just speak and show you everything I have planned to show you. I've been thinking about it for some time but, I'm just not sure yet :/ If you could, please leave a comment below telling me whether or not I should start a YouTube channel for this blog. I would be forever greatful for your advice! Thanks!

 -FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment