"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Sunday, July 7, 2013

Shoetastic Saturday! - Saturday, July 6, 2013

In honor of Shoetastic Saturday, I would like to share with you my newest and nicest pair of shoes! These are seriously the most high-end shoes I have ever purchased! These beauties cost me a mere $25, which may not sound like a lot to you, but they are some of the most expensive shoes I have ever purchased (not including my prom shoes :) .)  I hope like these as much as I do!

Okay, so these are by Steve Madden (my all time favorite designer!) and they are a cute gladiator styled sandal. The materials they are made of are soft leather and sueded leather. These were originally priced at $79 but I purchased these at DSW for only $25! They were priced at $49.95  in the clearance section of DSW and it had an extra 40% off of that clearance price. I also had a $5 coupon which made it come out to $25. That's almost a 75% savings! I absolutely LOVE how these shoes look!



The next time you are in a clothing store or shoe store, don't be afraid to head to the clearance section first. It just might save you a lot of money and time searching for the perfect item at a reasonable price.

I hope you all enjoyed this segment! Until next time! -FashionistaForever<3

2 comments: