"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy Wednesday!

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday! :D I hope that everyone's weeks have been going well so far. If not, just remember the 1/2 mark of the week is here! I know you all are probably thinking, why are you posting so early in the morning (it is 12:47 am here :P)? The answer to that marvelous question is  that I happen to be more awake and active at night. I also have my best thoughts before bed. Tonight I was thinking about my post from Sunday and I reallyyyyy want to try out a YouTube channel for my blog. I think that I might try it out and film a few videos, but I'm still super torn! I could really use some of your amazing advice! If you would like to help, you can comment below this post telling me whether or not I should start a channel for this blog. Also, if you were to feel so inclined, you can also post a few pros or cons that support your advice. Thank you for your advice and support and thank you for putting up with my crazy rambling! Tootles!

-FashionistaForever<3

1 comment:

  1. Should I or should I not start a YouTube channel for this blog? Let me know by posting below :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete