"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Sunday, July 7, 2013

Scentsational Sunday!- Sunday, July 7, 2013

Yay! It is finally the end of the week! Congratulations to you all for making it through the week! Today I would like to admit something to you all.... I am feeling Berry Flirtatious. Yes, I said it, and I am not ashamed of it. I could not choose just one scent for this Scentsational Sunday, so I chose to show you an entire berry-licious collection!


This collection is called The Sweethearts collection and this is my absolute favorite scent of the collection! It is called Berry Flirt by Bath & Body Works. I loved this scent so much that I bought both the lotion AND the body spray. I have honestly never done that before with my other scents! 

I can seriously smell the lush dark berries and blond woods that are in these products! Okay, I'll stop obsessing over this scent and let you all go find it and try it out! 

Until next time! -FashionistaForever<3  

No comments:

Post a Comment