"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Thursday, July 25, 2013

Vote for Fashion!

I have recently added a new gadget to my blog page that I would like YOU to check out! I wanted to get you, my wonderful readers', input on the content of my blog! This new gadget is a little poll asking about what you would like to read about next in my blog. You can choose between favorite makeup brands, favorite outfits, favorite stores, and other (a selection that allows you to write in the comments section of my blog about what YOU would like to read next :) ). So please, take advantage of this little poll! It will end in 35 days, so if you don't get to it now, you have a little over a month to do it :)

Please check it out and let me know what you would like to read about in my blog! -FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment