"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Thursday, August 15, 2013

College/Life Update :)

Hello everyone! Today marks one week away from the day I start attending classes at ASU and I am soooooooo excited! Even though I am not living in a dorm, I am still planning on taking part in all of the Fall Welcome activities that the school offers at each of its campuses. This next week is going to be crazy busy and crazy fun! Sunday is the day that the festivities start with the Poly Kickback which is just a hang out session at my campus for everyone to meet one another and check out the campus. Monday is the Electric Poly Craze, which is a huge loud, bright, and exciting dance party held at my campus so all of the students can just let go and have a blast! Tuesday is the longest day out of all of them. Tuesday morning I have to drive to my campus to get on a shuttle that takes us to the main campus in Tempe so that I can attend my college's private assembly (I'm in the School of Letters and Sciences :) ). After that private assembly all of the incoming freshmen and transfer students have to attend the Sun Devil Welcome which teaches us all about ASU's traditions and what fun things we have in store for us this year. After that we all are invited to go to the free Gavin DeGraw concert and spend the night rocking out with new friends. The following day, Wednesday,  I will be attending an exclusive meeting for the WISE program (Women In Science & Engineering.) Then after those four fun filled days, classes start on Thursday! Yayy! I can't wait! I'm sure I will not be loving studying all the time and having a lot of homework in the longrun, but at this moment, I am stoked to be going to ASU this fall.

I will be doing posts of my college adventures on here so be sure to keep your eyes peeled! Hope you all are enjoying the remainder of summer! If you are going back to school soon, or you have already started school, post below in the comment box what your goal is this year in school. Or if you don't want to do that just tell me what you are excited for this school year. Until next time! 
-FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment