"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Monday, August 19, 2013

Makeup Monday-Monday, August 19, 2013

Hello and happy Monday! For today's Makeup Monday, I decided that I wanted to focus more on the tools used to apply the beautiful makeup that the world of beauty has to offer. So today I wanted to share my makeup brush collections with you!

I have two different brush collections, my nicer brushes that I use on a daily basis, and my extra/portable brushes that I keep as backup.



This collection of brushes is my nicer set of brushes. I purchased these brushes from Target, Ulta, and Big Lots (weird place to buy brushes, I know, but they have e.l.f. brushes there for $0.89!) I have (in order) an all over face brush, blush brush, sponge eyeshadow brush, blending brush, two regular eyeshadow brushes, a crease brush, defining eyeshadow brush, eyebrow and lash brush and a mini kit of portable brushes from Sephora.



This collection of brushes is my set of back up and portable brushes. The pop up set was my first set of real make up brushes and it was given to me for my birthday from a close friend. I believe she purchased it from Ulta. I loved how when you opened the case all of the brushes would come out in a line and the mirror would pop up for easy accessibility. Unfortunately the side plastic part attached to the fancy opening mechanism broke and I have to hold the two pieces of plastic together for it to open like it used to. The little brow brush below is an extra because the tongs on the back broke off from over use. The little baggie of mini brushes next to the brow brush came with my first set of makeup brushes. I never use them because they are not that good quality wise.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this week's Makeup Monday! I promise that next week's segment will not be about boring makeup brushes. Have a good Monday! Remember to make the best out of every day! -FashionistaForever

No comments:

Post a Comment