"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Saturday, August 3, 2013

Shoetastic Saturday! - August 3, 2013

Hello everyone and happy Saturday! I hope all of your weekends are going well. Today I wanted to make up for a past mistake, the last clothing haul I posted. I completely forgot to post a picture of all of the shoes I purchased.

So, today I will be showing you the adorable shoes I have bought over that last few weeks. Enjoy! :)


  1. Airwalk Black Sparkle Boat Shoes "Toms knockoffs" (Payless)- Retail $22.95, SALE $16.99
  2. Montego Bay Club Black Strappy Wedges (Payless)- Retail $24.99, SALE $12
  3. American Eagle Brown and Coral Patterned Wedges (Payless)- Retail $28.95, SALE $10
  4. Mossimo Brown Fringe Ankle Boots (Target)- Retail $32.95, SALE $10.98 

I hope you guys think that these shoes are just as cute as I do! Until next time! -FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment