"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Friday, August 9, 2013

Fashion Find Friday!- Friday, August 9, 2013

Hello my lovieles! So today was a busy day for me. I had a job interview at JCPenny today and might I just say, the hiring manager was HORRIBLE! I was so miffed at what he said to me that I just walked out of the group interview. It really has changed my perspective when shopping at JCPenny. After my interview I took part in a little retail therapy in the store, before heading home. I found some amazing things though, which really brightened my day :) Unfortunately after that disasterous interview, I went to work. Not all that good of a day :( At least I got some really cute things!

Check out what I got! 


Cosmopolitan black and white snakeskin envelope clutch/ shoulder bag (JCPenny) Retail $35, SALE $9.95 


Liz Claiborne black and glitter cat-eye sunglasses (JCPenny) Retail $20, SALE $4.99

Olsenboye black and white classy cat-eye sunglasses (JCPenny) Retail $15, SALE $4.99

Fantas-Eyes teal cat-eye sunglasses (JCPenny) Retail $12, SALE $4.99

(As you can see, I LOVE cat-eye style sunglasses ! <3 )

Hope you all are having a good Friday! -FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment