"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tech Talk Tuesday-Tuesday August 20, 2013

Hello and happy Tuesday! Today is the craziest day of the week for me. I am headed to ASU's main campus today for my college's assembly and the Sun Devil Welcome assembly. I will also be attending the Gavin DeGraw concert tonight after the Sun Devil Welcome session. Ahhhh! I can't wait for this crazy day to start! :D

Today's tech accessory is the one I will be using on my phone today.



This iPhone 4/4S case is a black and white zebra bling case that I purchased at a store called Rainbow (which is the new version of the store 5,7,9 ) for $1. These kind of bling cases are usually not cheap so I was super excited when I found out this case was only a dollar! Unfortunately, you get what you pay for. The first few days of using it a few gems came off when I put my phone in my shorts pocket and now the empty spaces are starting to grow the more I use it. The only reason I'm wearing it today is because I wanted to use a super blingy phone case since I won't be wearing that many accessories today.

I hope you all enjoyed today's Tech Talk Tuesday segment! I will (hopefully) be uploading a picture of my outfit of the day today and pictures from today's festivities, so keep an eye out for the posts that are to come! Until then! -FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment