"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Monday, August 19, 2013

Inspiring Messages from a Fellow Blogger

Many of you have probably heard about the YouTube made famous blogger and entrepreneur, Michelle Phan. But what some of you may not know is that her reason for publishing videos on YouTube is not just for pure enjoyment, but for making girls feel confident with themselves and making them know that it is okay to be yourself. I have recently discovered Michelle's video called "Underneath Your Love" and the message she was relaying through her video really hit home with me. I too am one of those girls that feels like I am not good enough for certain people and it often reflects from how I dress and act in public. I feel as if I had to reform to society to fit in with the crowd and to be noticed by the people that are "out of my league." Michelle has taught me and many other girls that you do not have to change to enhance who you really are and that there is never a need to change yourself for the benefit of someone else. No girl, or any person for that matter, should have to hide who they truly are.

Thank you to Michelle for reaching out and telling us, your viewers, that each of us are special and that we should stay true to ourselves, no matter what.

Don't be afraid to watch this and be inspired! Also, check out Michelle's blog to be further inspired.
(I do not own this video or any of Michelle Phan's material)



I hope you all enjoyed this post and were somewhat inspired to find a way to loose your "mask." I think it is only appropriate to end this post in the words of Michelle Phan..."good luck." -FashionistaForver<3

No comments:

Post a Comment