"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Monday, June 10, 2013

A Fashionable and Fabulous Beginning

Yay! This is my first fabulous post which will hopefully be read by some pretty fabulous people. My name is FashionistaForever and I am a shopaholic. SALE and SHOP are my two favorite four letter words. This is not my first time blogging, but it is my first time blogging about fashion. I hope to inspire you, my readers, to embrace your inner fashionista and make your lives just a little more chic and fabulous! On my blog, I hope to introduce you to amazing stores, designers, sales, and trends. Well I will stop my blabbering and start blogging about the amazing fashions of today! Enjoy my lovelies!

-FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment