"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Just wanted to wish all the dads out there (past, present or future) a happy Father's Day! Today I won't be posting much due to this special holiday. Instead I will be taking my dad shopping and out to dinner. Yes, I said shopping. My dad is surprisingly one of the cool dads that like to shop and go out, so why not take him out today for his special day? I encourage you to make your dad or father figure feel special today. After all, they are only celebrated one day out of the year! I hope you all have a marvelous day! And again, happy Father's Day!

Kisses! -FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment