"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Sunday, June 23, 2013

Scent-sational Sunday... for MEN!

So I was reading through my post from earlier today and I realized that I have only catered to the female perspective. How dare I, I know....So, I have decided to make a little add on to my previous segment. This add on will be a guide for you lovely gentlemen who are lost in finding a scent that suits you. Now, I am no expert on men and what they like so I will leave it up to this nifty guide below for you lovely men to read through and figure out which scent would suit you. And no, they do not have Dr. Pepper cologne, sorry boys.

What is the difference between aftershave and cologne?

What scent suits you? Take the quiz below! 


I hope you all enjoy! -FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment