"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Monday, June 17, 2013

Makeup Monday- Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Monday everyone! Today is the first day of my new segment, Makeup Monday! I decided to do this segment for all of the makeup lovers out there. After all, makeup is a large part of fashion. To start this segment off I will be showing you, my readers, my makeup collection. Yes, I do have a lot of makeup, and no, I did not buy it all at one time. I have been collecting makeup for about 4 years. I will not be dissecting each peice in my makeup collection, but I will tell you about a few of my favorite brands that you can see. Each Monday I will post a different makeup design and a picture of the products I used. I hope you all will enjoy seeing my collection! Maybe it will inspire you to try out some of the brands I use.

So this first picture is of my e.l.f. (eyes,lips,face) pallet. I got this about a week ago at Big Lots for $9.95, it was originally priced $15 at Target. I love this pallet because it has the bright spring/summer colors that are hard to find in any other pallets. I believe it has 100 different shades of eyeshadow in this pallet.



This next picture is of the top part of my caboodle (makeup carry case.) The top compartment of my caboodle holds all of my lipsticks (for the exception of the two I use daily) and a few of my favorite lip-glosses from Sephora and Ulta. The bright pink tube is Maybelene's Baby Lips in the color Grapefruit Pink. The silver tube is Wet & Wild's Precious Pink lip color, you can get these at Walmart, Ulta, Target, or any other drug store. Next to the silver tube is my MAC Viva Glam by Lady Gaga lipstick in a bright pink color. This MAC lipstick was limited edition and it came in a nude color as well as the pink color. The other lipsticks came in a kit from Sephora. 




I keep my eyeliners and makeup brushes in the compartment below the lipstick compartment. None of my eyeliners are visible for the exception of the three liquid glitter liners on the far right side of the compartment. At the very top of the compartment I have my two favorite brushes, one is an eyeshadow brush and the other is a defining brush. Both brushes were bought at Big Lots and they are both the brand e.l.f. The two sparkly eyeshadow brushes are also the brand e.l.f. but they were bought at Target  during Christmas time. The rest of the brushes in the compartment came in a kit from Sephora. (continued on next post...)



No comments:

Post a Comment