"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fashion Find of the Day- Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hello my lovelies! I hope you are all enjoying my blogging so far. Today I am going to post two more pictures of my favorite peices of clothing/accessories in my wardrobe. My wardrobe contains a lot of shoes and jewelry, so I think I will keep posting two pictures every day, one of a pair of shoes and the other a favorite piece of jewelry.

Today's shoes are from XXI, otherwise known as Forever21. They are a size 10 and they are 5 inch open-toed platform heels. The bottom half containing the platform and heel is a khaki colored suade. The top part that covers the top of the foot, from toe to ankle, is a khaki colored faux-leather. I love these shoes because they can be worn with jeans, leggings, shorts or even a fun dress. These shoes were originally $35.95 and I got them at an extra 50% off clearance sale for  $7.75. Nothing like getting the cutest fashions for less than 75% of the original price!



Today's earrings I made myself a few days ago. The charms that make up the base of the earrings I got at Hobby Lobby. The findings I used to put the earrings together are from Michael's or Joann's Craft and Fabric store. These earrings cost me about $4 to make. I love these earrings because they are super cute and they are very unique from something you would see in stores. Making your own jewelry will embrace your creative side and will generally be cheaper than purchasing jewelry at a clothing or accessory store.



No comments:

Post a Comment