"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Sunday, June 16, 2013

New Addiction!

Attention my fabulous readers! I have a new addiction! I know what most of you are thinking...great, something new that she will never keep up. But that is not true! It is something I really would like to share with you all! It is a website called Walk In My Closet. It is a virtual closet that you can use to create outfits without even opening the doors to your closet. This amazing invention also allows one to sell their clothes and accessories on this website once they tire of them. It's basically a closet organizer, e-bay, and Pintrest all in one! If you are interested, I will post a link below for you all to check it out!



Tootles! -FashionistaForever<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment