"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Sunday, June 23, 2013

Shop-happy Sunday

So today my family and I all went to the new outlet mall to see what stores and deals they had. We arrived at the mall to see that all of the stores were to be considered "upper class" stores. And me having a "champagne taste on a beer budget" could not afford much of what was for sale at these fancy stores. My favorite stores to glance at were Michael Kors, Coach, Charlotte Russe, and GUESS. But of course, I can't go to a mall without getting something. So I went in to the Old Navy outlet and browsed around, eventually selecting a few things to try on. I ended up purchasing the items below. Two pairs of flip flops and a coral tank top. I never like to say this about a mall, but that outlet mall was the absolute WORST outlet mall I have ever been to. Alright, enough ranting, I am just glad that I found a few things to add to my closet :)



Until next time! -FashionistaForever<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment