"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Monday, June 17, 2013

Makeup Monday (Continued)- Monday, June 17, 2013

(continuation of Makeup Monday- Monday, June 17, 2013) 

The bottom section of my cabootle holds all of my eyeshadows and blushes. I can't recall where I got most of it, but the one pallet with the greys and purples I got at Target and it is a Maybelene pallet. I believe it was around $4 in price. The shimmery pallet to the left of it I got at the Dollar Tree by my house, I believe is is NYC eyeshadow. Above that pallet is a pot of blush from Ulta in "Bashful Blush" pink. Next to the pot of blush is my loose eye shadow from Hot Topic and it is in the color "Midnight Mischief". This is a special edition glittery silver loose powder that was for Twilight: New Moon. It was the color worn by Dakota Fanning, who played Jane in the movie New Moon.  Next to that is a shade stick from Neutrogena. I believe this particular blue shade was about $7. 



I also have another case of potted eyeshadow, most of it is from Ulta or Sephora. 



The last kit of eyeshadow that I own is a kit I got from Ulta, this kit was $19 on sale and it was originally $65. This entire kit is all eyeshadow and liquid pots of eyeliner. The lid also came imbedded with 5 different colored eyeliners and two different eyeshadow brushes. I absolutely love this kit because it has nearly every color possible and it is portable! 



Well, until next Monday makeup lovers! I hope you enjoyed this segment! -FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment