"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Sunday, June 16, 2013

Scent-sational Sunday! - Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hello my lovelies! Today is Sunday, and as always, it is a drag. That's why I have started my segment, Scent-Sational Sunday! In these segments I will post a picture and a description of my favorite scent at the moment. This Sunday, I decided to do something a little different. Instead of showing you one scent, I will be showing you my entire collection! Shocking, I know. Again, I have been collecting these scents for a long time, I did not just  go crazy and buy these scents in one day.
I hope you all like my collection and I hope this can inspire you to find a scent that suits you!

Here is a picture of my over all collection of lotion.


Crazy, I know... But these are some of my absolute favorite scents! All of these lotions were bought at the same magical place, Bath & Bodyworks. Although the little cup area, towards the front of the picture, does not hold lotion, it holds my favorite hand sanitizers from Bath & Bodyworks.

This next picture is of my perfume collection. It contains all of the perfumes I own (for the exception of the one I use every day.) Here is a quick peek for you all to see!


Now, I'm not going to tell you about each of them now. If I did there would be no future Scent-Sational Sundays to look forwards to. BUT, I will let yo try to figure out what each one is and where they are from.

Enjoy! -FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment