"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Friday, June 14, 2013

I Know, I Know...I'm a Dissapointment

Hello! First things first, I am so sorry for not posting for the last two days! I have been super busy with real life, work, and of course...shopping! My local malls have been having their semi-annual sales and I have been rolling in the dough from working so much, so why not go spend a bit of that hard earned money on myself? Unfortunately I will not be able to show you everything I bought right now, but I will have a separate post about all of the fabulous items I bought and I will try to post it tonight right after I get out of work. Thank you all for understanding! I will definately post again tonight!

Kisses! -FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment