"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Topsy-Turvy Trends Tuesday!

Today is the start of a fun and exciting tradition on my fabulous blog! Today is the start of "Topsy-Turvy Tuesday"! This means that every Tuesday I will share different strange or outrageous trends that are being seen today.

This Tuesday I will start with a trend most people are familiar with, tribal print. I can understand having key pieces in you outfit be in tribal print such as a shirt or leggings, but not the entire outfit! If this does not appall you, and you find yourself being one of these people obsessed with this print, I would suggest toning it down slightly with a solid shirt or solid leggings (depending on what half of your body you are wanting to be tribal print.) I would also suggest wearing shiny silver or gold accessories so that they can stand out and not blend in with the already crazy pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment