"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Saturday, June 15, 2013

Shoe-tastic Saturday!- Saturday, June 15, 2013

Today is Saturday, the day of fun and fabulousness! Today I am starting a segment in my blog that will declare every Saturday, Shoe-tastic Saturday!  In this segment I will introduce a pair of designer shoes and a simmilar look that you can own for less! I am all about being stylish while saving money, and I want you, my lovely readers, to embrace your inner fashionista and find today's trends for less!

These shoes that I have chosen for you all today are some gorgeous red satin Steve Madden heels with golden studded heels and straps. These are some pretty snazzy shoes that will run you about $210.


Why pay that much for a single pair of shoes when you can get almost the same pair of shoes from ASOS for only $76? The style, color, and studs are similar. A way you can think of this is which would you like to have, the $210 shoes on your feet and no money in your pocket or the $76 shoes on your feet and over $134 in your pocket?


Next time you shop, try to think savy. I hope you enjoyed this segment! Shop savy ladies! -FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment