"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Monday, June 10, 2013

Fashion Find of the Day! - Monday, June 10, 2013

Okay, so seeing that my blog is about fashion, I am going to post a fashion find of the day every day for the rest of the year (if I can remember to do so)! So today I have a treat for you, my lovely readers. I will try to post one or two photos showing you my two favorite pieces in my wardrobe. Today I have chosen to show you my newest pair of heels and my newest pair of earrings (which I made with my own two hands)! Here we go!!!

So these are my newest heels, they are the brand X-Appeal and I found them at Rack Room Shoes for $15.99. They were originally priced $49.99. They are a size 9 1/2 and they are about 3.5-4 inches tall.
They are black with purple, pink, yellow and white flowers on it. They also have a hint of green in them due to the vines and leaves connecting the flowers. They are made out of a cloth like material and they have a rounded toe and a somewhat pointy heel.



These are the earrings I made a few days ago. They are silver, metal skeletons in white dresses with a black bow around the dress. I bought the charms that make up the base of the earring at Hobby Lobby and the findings and such that I used to put the earrings together I got from Michael's or Joann's Craft  and Fabric store. I am so in love with the way they turned out! They are about 1.5-2 inches in length and they dangle.





No comments:

Post a Comment