"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Friday, June 21, 2013

Fashion Find Friday! Friday, June 21, 2013

I know, I'm a terrible blogger. I keep forgetting to blog :( I have been trying to think of a few ways that would make remebering to blog every day easier, one of these ways is scheduling future blog posts, and the other is making my fashion finds segment a Friday only statement. Now, I know I probably won't stick with only showing you lovely people my fashion finds soley on Fridays, but I am going to attempt to do so. Today I will be showing you a few items that I have tried on or bought today at JCPenny. So, without further adue, here we go!

I woke up super early today so I decided to go shopping for a few hours before work. So I stood in the mini line to get into JCPenny (this was the small pre-opening line). The banners labeled "SHOP!", "SALE!", and "CLEARANCE" screamed for me to admire each peice of discounted clothing. How can one resist the fine smell of retail in the morning? I sure know that I can't. The two items seen in the picture below were the first two items I tried on. The button-down tank top in the blue and green cheetah print was adorable and afordable, unfortunately, I did not think that it looked right with the glow of my paper white skin. The blue v-neck t-shirt in this picture was something that I was so glad to find. For some reason, I have the hardest time finding the basics. This blue is my absolute favorite shade of blue. It really makes my eyes pop and the color of the shirt makes my hair look brighter and more shiny. This shirt actually made me think of a future segment for my blog. It will be titled "What Works with Your Body?" if you are interested in reading it. Anyways, back to this segment...I fell in love with this blue shirt and another more elegant black and yellow-green babydoll tank top. I did not want to include this shirt in these pictures because I was planning on revealing it on the next Fashion Find Friday. 




Well, I have to head to work now, I hope you all have a fabulous Friday! -FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment