"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Sunday, June 23, 2013

Scent-sational Sunday! Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hello and congratulations for making it through the week! Today is Sunday, June 23, 2013 and it is a glorious day! Today is the first day that I have had off at work all week! It's too bad that Sunday feels like the shortest day of the week :(

Even though Sundays feel slow, short, and suckish I am going to try to make the best of it by introducing you to my all-time favorite scent. It is a scent that can still be purchased in stores, so if you think that it would suit you (based on my short description) go try it out and see if it is the scent for you!

Today's scent is called Love Spell. I purchased this body spray from Victoria's Secret for, I believe, $22. I know it sounds like a lot to spend on a body spray, but it is my absolute favorite spray, I use it every single day! I had a previous perfume that smelled just like Love Spell, but it was discontinued. Distraught  by this news, I went on a long search for something that smelled similar but not too strong. The previous perfume and Love Spell have the scents of cherry blossom, pear and a hint of apple. My skin can not handle scents that our flowery or musky, so I have to wear fruity or light scents.


Now that I have shared my all-time favorite body spray with you all, I hope that each of you will decide to become a little bold and try out some new scents. Who knows, you might even find one that you will end up loving forever!

I hope you enjoyed today's segment. Enjoy your Sunday! -FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment