"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel



Saturday, June 22, 2013

Shoe-tastic Saturday! Saturday, June 22, 2013

Okay, okay.  I know this is cutting it a tad late, but I wanted to be able to share a pair of my favorite shoes with you this week. I know that the shoes that I have been showing are not exactly shoes for this season, but they are my all-time favorite and I feel that I need to share their beauty with you, my lovely readers. So without further adue, here we go!

This week's pair of shoes are a pair of plum ankle boots with gold zippers and 3 3/4 inch heels. The were bought at Forever21 for the astonishing price of $17.95! These shoes were originally priced at $39.95. The minute I saw these shoes, I knew they would soon be mine. Unfortunately, I found them when they were being sold at the original price and I was broke. So I waited a month or two and returned to the store with hopes that they were still there. Lonebehold they were sitting on the clearance shelf, in perfect condition, and in my size! I knew that these shoes were meant to be, and so after the long two months of waiting, I bought the shoes and took them home, only to find the perfect spot for them to be displayed in my closet.



I hope that you all aren't too disapointed with today's segment. I promise that I will make it up to you next Saturday. Maybe I will even show you not one but TWO pairs of my alltime favorite shoes....

Until next time! -FashionistaForever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment